Fundraising Strategy Consultancy
Our Fundraising Strategy Consultancy will help you put together an effective Fundraising Strategy covering potential sources of funding along with a time plan for when to bid.
- To put together an effective strategy for raising funds towards a particular project
The benefits can include:
- Developing an effective fundraising strategy
- Improving your likelihood of success when fundraising
- Identifying potential sources of funding
- Increasing your understanding of what the funder is looking for
- Developing material to use when bidding for funding
- Putting together a time-plan for the when to bid for funding
Fundraising strategy workshop – we will facilitate a fundraising strategy workshop with your key team members in order to put together a strong fundraising strategy.
Fundraising consultancy on a retainer basis – Where you can buy consultancy time in blocks of 1 day (8 hours), which can be drawn down as required. The consultancy rate is £400 a day plus travel expenses, and any unused consultancy time can be carried forward for a 6-month period. A minimum of 1 day’s time can be purchased.
The work is carried out by one of our experienced Fundraising Consultants – Jo-Cox Brown or Rachel Crookston.
For further information contact Dewi on 0115 9266477 or email@example.com