Case Study: Switch 2 Energy Ltd
Increasing your success rate when tendering
Switch2 is a leading provider of services to community and district heating schemes. With a turnover of over £15 million, they are the largest generator of “heat” billing in the UK. Clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes and a wide range of companies.
The work has three main objectives:
- Increase the number of successful tenders
- Produce high quality tenders at short notice, enabling challenging deadlines to be met
- Create a library of core written material to draw on
Switch2 has been working with Silverlock since 2014. Silverlock has two writers who complete all Switch2 projects, allowing us to develop an excellent working relationship and get to know the company well.
This has enabled Silverlock to create an extensive library of written material for use when writing tenders, saving time and therefore reducing the cost to Switch2. Switch2 can also draw from the library if completing tenders themselves.
- In the first year of working with Silverlock, the win rate increased to 80%
- Considerable staff time saved
- Challenging deadlines met at short notice
- Detailed written content produced for use in future tender
“Silverlock are flexible, reliable and excellent at responding to tight deadlines. Our work with them has given us enormous success. During our first year of working with Silverlock, our win rate increased to 80%. The big surprise is how easy Silverlock has made the tender process.”
Kirsty Lambert – Director, Switch2 Energy Ltd