Our Tendering Consultancy provides key advice on tendering - just when you need it.
If tendering is a key part of how you win work, then it is vital to do it well. Organisations are often confused by the tender requirements, and don’t know where to go for help or advice. Our Tendering Consultancy seeks to give you clarity just when you need it.
- To win a contract by submitting a strong tender based on a clear understanding of the buyer’s requirements and use of best practice in tendering.
The benefits can include:
- Improving the quality of tenders you submit – by identifying key issues you need to consider and focus on
- Increasing your understanding of what the buyer is looking for
- Improving the quality of your answers and evidence you include
- Improving your bid management
- Putting together a timeplan for the bid writing work
- Increasing your understanding on complex procurement related issues
- Enabling you to make best use of the procurement portal
Tendering consultancy on a retainer basis – Where clients buy consultancy time in blocks of 1 day (8 hours), which can be drawn down as required. The consultancy rate is £600 a day plus travel expenses, and any unused consultancy time can be carried forward for a 4-month period. A minimum of 1 day’s time can be purchased.
Over the phone advice - 1- hour - Under this option one of our consultants will have an hour-long telephone conversation with you. The cost of this is £100 plus VAT. Please note this does not cover any pre-reading of tender documents.
Over the phone advice - 2- hours - Under this option one of our consultants will spend 1 hour reviewing the tender documents before having an hour-long telephone conversation with you. The cost of this is £200 plus VAT.
Please note all costs will need to be paid in full before the consultancy takes place.
The work is carried out by one of our two very experienced Tendering Consultants – Mark Lloyd or Lesley Coombes. Both Mark and Lesley are members of the CIPS, and have many years experience in evaluating tenders within procurement roles in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
For further information contact Dewi on 0115 9266477 or email@example.com